Williams Barber Shop
Personal Services & Care
Once known as Harris Barbershop, dating back to the 1930',was owned by Mr. D.D.Harris.Jim Williams,having previously barbered with Mr.Harris from 1948-1950, purchased the shop in 1952 after returning from service in the U.S.Army.
In 1958,the shop was moved upstairs to it's present day location where "Mr.Jim" and fellow Barber,Wayne Neal,continue the art of professional Barbering.
Mr.Jim contends,the success of Williams Barbershop rests entirely on the belief that God sends us patrons and as His stewards we are obligated to render service as unto Him...