SC Small Business Development Center
Business & Professional Services
To advance South Carolina’s economic development by helping entrepreneurs grow successful businesses.
The SC SBDC shall be recognized as the gateway and proven provider of small business assistance driving entrepreneurial growth and success.
To the state of South Carolina this means BIG business because:
- State and local communities experience economic growth, reaping the benefits of SC SBDC contributions.
- The SC SBDC is a partner of choice in university/public/private collaborations to grow small business and its leaders.
- SC SBDC innovative tools and practices are trusted by South Carolina’s small business owners to give them a competitive advantage in a dynamic economy.
- The SC SBDC is recognized as a world class team that leverages its network and resources to get economic results.
- Stakeholders recognize the SC SBDC’s value and provide sustainable funding to ensure continued economic impact.